Chef de Parties
We are currently looking for Chef de Parties to join the team at Shireburn Arms. We're looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to grow and develop with us and who share our values - you'll be passionate about food and committed to delivering dishes you're proud of. It's a busy kitchen that delivers exemplary food and service to our customers. You'll be involved in day to day service, functions, events, taster experiences and weddings.
About the Job
You’ll be responsible for all dishes that are prepared within your section. It's important that you know all aspects of the menu and dishes from ingredient selection, preparation and presentation.
We’re looking for hardworking individuals who have a passion for creating well presented food. You’ll be enthusiastic team players who thrive in a high pressure environment:
- Proven experience as a Chef de Partie in a similar quality kitchen.
- Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 3.
- Sound awareness and skill within all culinary functions.
- A passion for consistently high standards and attention to detail.
- Well organised.
- A good communicator.
- A strong customer service focus with the motivation to consistently drive high service levels.
- Results driven and motivated.
- An understanding of food costs, budgets and wastage.
- Sound awareness of health and safety, food hygiene, COSH and HACCP legislation.
What’s on offer
We are offering full and part time roles working various shifts between Monday to Sunday.
Salary: up to £8.50 per hour
Benefits: Meals on duty, staff discount card.