We are currently looking for Kitchen Assistants to join the team at Shireburn Arms so if you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment and are looking for a new challenge or your first step into the kitchen, then read on!
About the Job
As a Kitchen Assistant you will be helping the team keep the kitchen clean and tidy, ready for service. Your duties will include:
- Ensuring food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored correctly
- Cleaning food preparation equipment, floors, other kitchen tools and areas
- Disposing of rubbish
- Basic food preparation
We’re passionate about delivering well presented food and excellent service to our guests and this role plays an important part ensuring that the cleanliness of the dishes and cutlery we use match up to the same high standards. We have busy kitchen environments that requires good communication and teamwork. It is essential that you can work well in a busy environment.
- A good team player
- Good communication skills
- Understand the importance of health and hygiene
What’s on offer
We have full and part time vacancies available
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Benefits: 28 days holiday, meals on duty, staff discount card