Reporting to the Duty Manager, you will be responsible for providing seamless customer service and a warm and welcoming environment to our guests, ensuring a high standard of attention to detail and satisfaction. You’ll be working hard to make sure our guest have a spectacular experience whatever the occasion.
- Serving customers in a friendly, efficient and professional manner whilst showing confident product knowledge and good communication skills.
- Preparing the front of house for service and maintaining high levels of cleanliness throughout shifts, whilst following standard operating procedures with regards to set-up, service and behaviour.
- Welcoming and embracing change, with a positive attitude, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Greeting all customers using a positive and courteous approach. Fulfilling all reasonable requests from customers, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety, by following the correct points of service.
- Having strong product knowledge to allow confidence in up selling and recommendations thereby maximising sale opportunities.
- Working unsupervised in a busy environment, demonstrating confidence and self-motivation.
- Maintaining standards of performance and quality of service required by the Company.
- Respecting the working environment whilst showing flair, personality and enjoyment of your job.
- Attending Company training sessions, maintaining personal knowledge and utilising new skills within service.
Previous experience is desirable but not essential
- Team players.
- Customer centric.
- Friendly yet professional.
- Able to handle multiple differing priorities effectively.
- Enjoys working in a busy environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
Salary On Offer: Competitive rates of pay & flexible rates of pay
Benefits: Staff discount Card & Meals on Duty